16 December, 2007

Top Five Concerts of 2007

Jon was going to do this, but I guess I will do it first.

Daft Punk
Probably the best concert I have ever been to. Great visuals, awesome music, and dancing. I also enjoy that it was in Berkeley.
Highlight songs: Robot Rock, Around the World, Harder Better Faster.


The Swell Season
They seemed like the most honest, sincere, and thankful people. His voice was incredible, and her shyness was beautiful. It was at one of my favorite venues, the Grand. Highlight songs: Say it to me, Leave, Falling Slowly.


Ryan Adams
He was unbelievable, and the Cardinals are an amazing backup band. It was the ending to a great roadtrip.
Highlight songs: When The Stars Go Blue, Two, Off Broadway, Magnolia Mountain.


Andrew Bird
The whistling, violin, voice, and drummer made this show great. His creativeness with insturments is really awesome.
Highlight songs: Imitosis, Scythian Empire.


Mew
His voice may be the most incredible thing live. They are very powerful and melodic. There music almost sounds like a fantasy soundtrack. Highlight songs: Special, Seeking Rain Weeps For You, Comforting Sounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home