28 November, 2007

The Voice is Back

So... If you have read Jon's blog then you would know that I have been hearing a voice, and Drew saw someone in our apartment. Well, the voice is back. Last night right before I went to bed i heard the voice say "Some day I will see you." Yes, very creepy, but also intriguing. the voice has now come 4 times, and it has always been the same voice. It is a man that is whispering, but it sounds as if he is right about me when I hear it. Really weird. I don't know what it is, whether it is in my head or what, but its still creepy. On another note, I just remembered my dream from last night. It was also creepy, and not sure if it is connected, or if I went to sleep thinking about it, so I dreamt about it. My dream of which i can remember consisted of myself waking up in a forest where the fog was so deep that i could barely see my feet. I began to walk around and the only reason i have to believe it was a Forest was because I would walk into a tree every few feet. So, in the dream I wake up and am confused because of where I am. I begin to hear things that sound like whispers (like the voice). It was a little different because I couldn't make out full sentences. It sounded like the voices Sayed hears in the jungle in LOST, so it was a bunch of jabble (not a real word). Anyways, I was only able to make out certain words and only a few at that. The words were Run, Under, Listen, Time, and Carry. I have no idea what this means but its weird. Anyways, that is all I remember.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

that is very weird. you should try to figure out that message by unscrambling those words.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Matthew Buford said...

CARRY, TIME to LISTEN and RUN UNDER. But the Question is run under what? and whos carry?

1:54 PM  
Blogger Cherlyn said...

Ok, I found this blog entry from Jon's blog entry (he is my cousin). And the voices you are hearing must be incredibly freaky.

6:13 AM  
Blogger David, T. said...

Two words: move out. Or just switch rooms with Jeff.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home